Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Sparkle with Lavinia

Hi Guys

Sorry this is a bit late, I've been away over new year and had techie problems with my internet, but all sorted now!! The Lavinia Stamps competition blog  is up and running, and now you can enter via email too! so no excuse :)

This is Nick and I all dressed up for New Year
 Chris and his girlfriend Kathi
 The view from our hotel room was a bit wild!


This months challenge is to add a bit of glitter, which is right up my street! I decided not to use one of the fairy stamps, but this new tree one instead, Unfortunately I have not photographed it very well, I have used loads of colour sparkle on the tree and I am not sure it has shown up properly, but hope you like it and would love to see your entries!



Love

Melissa xx

No comments: