Followers

Monday 6 January 2014

Dotty with Rhedd and Rosie

Hi Guys

This post was meant to have automatically published itself on the 1st of January, when I came back off my New Year break, no posting, no internet and I broke my Ipad DISASTER.

Anyway, it's a little bit late but it is here none the less.  The latest challenge from Rhedd and Rosie is "going dotty" as always there is an amazing prize and it is a lovely challenge to have a go at.

I've been in an adventurous mood and decided NOT to make a card, but to have a go at a mini album.  This is it without anything in it, I have started to fill it but it is a bit of an on going project, that and my dip into the world of scrapbooking!. As you can see there are dots everywhere!


Lots of love to you all and a happy healthy new year too

Love

Melissa xx

No comments: