Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Wicked Stepmother's Birthday card

... Well she is not wicked - far from it, but when you have a Stepmother it seems only right to tease sometimes :)

So here is her card - I did enjoy colouring the little girl she took a while but it was fun!


I hope everyone is ok.  Number 1 son went for an interview on Monday so we are all on tenter hooks waiting to hear what happens.  Number 2 son is being the same scallywag he usually is, good sense of humour an answer for everything and a pile of muddy rugby kit.

We are still pulling our house around but downstairs this time so I can get some sort of order back to my craft room (I hope!)

Love to you all xxx

6 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

She is adorable!:)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Melissa this is soo cute love it! Shaz in oz.x
PS new blog layout thought ha come to wrong place first - nice and cheery huh! my change was rather subtle at the beginning of the year and most folks did not even notice it! :D

and please have tried five times with this word verification it is driving me nuts!!!! maybe turn it off for our sanity?

Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't know I had it on!, anyway I think it is off now. I know what you mean they aren't that easy to read and if you want to just leave a quick note they double the time it takes to do it!!

Craftychris said...

Such a cute image and your cards is fabulous. Fingers crossed for No. 1 son xx

Eileen said...

This image is lovely and your colouring skills have developed in leaps and bounds!! Beautiful... I am sure Sheila will adore it! xx

Dee said...

A really pretty card Melissa, lovely colours, well worth the time spent colouring in. Dee xxx