Followers

Friday 10 February 2012

A Rush of enthusiasm!

Hi all

Recently I've seen some of the challenges that are out there in blog land, and I thought what a great way to get some inspiration as I'm feeling a bit on the flat side.  So here is one that I am going to enter into the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
but I liked the layout so much I did another one but this doesn't count


My final card was for the PanPastels Challenge 4

I love the way the pastels allow you to get such softness into a card

10 comments:

Unknown said...

http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/

thecraftycavalier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thecraftycavalier said...

Sorry Melissa, I'm on another planet today - I'll start again! I love what you've done with Jacque's sketch. Love the super cute image and the colours are gorgeous. Looks like your crafty mojo is up and running lol! Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

Eileen said...

You have been busy ... Lovely cards here Melissa and I think that PanPastels are good for you .... me too!!! Thanks for entering the PanPastel UK challenge this week Eileen xxx

Unknown said...

Wow how lovely really nice to see a design coloured with PanPastel.

Kerry DT Leader PanPastel UK

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic card, I love your colouring with the PanPastels it looks so pretty. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous card using the PPs, such lovely colours and a great design. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK this week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely Melissa love the last one esp, Shaz in oz.x

Aquarius said...

Lovely delicate colouring in these cards. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I belong to the Chocolate Baroque Guild and there is a link on my sidebar. Website is www.chocolatebaroque.com
with lots of tempting goodies

Unknown said...

I have joined too - anything with chocolate in the title has GOT to be good!!