Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Catching Up

 Although I've not been blogging - I've still been crafting! - what do you think?


This flourish is scrummy, you could put it on a card on it's own easily, but I had some nesties to play with :)


I love this Joanna Sheen stamp, and used it to play with aquamarkers.  I think that they need a little more practice, but they give a lovely soft effect.


These are my oversized dies with some new seaside stamps.

Lastly here is one of the brightest cards I've made - but it is Easter :)

Lots of love and thanks for looking


Melissa xx

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

WOW! you've been a busy bunny, lovely cards:0) xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

mm, I know what you mean, Melissa about crafting but not time for blogging... am loving the play with Nesties and the swirls and your colours are just lovely as usual, thanks for sharing,
Shaz in oz.x