Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Frantage moments!

So glad that Eileen told me about frantage, I'd seen it on cards but didn't know what it was! So yesterday I played with a new background stamp and clear glossy embossing powder and a rose frantage round the edge. Then having created a background that I loved I didn't know what to put on the top, so I spoke to my son's girlfriend and slept on it, and then came up with this!





The other investment at Ali Pali was in some masks, and I used on in the background of this man card, together with some indigo blu stamps.






Hope all is well with everyone!  More Ali Pali experiments to follow :)

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Awww ... this is so pretty ... such lovely colours as well xxx
Not had chance to play with my stuff yet ! xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Lovely cards, I really must try some frantage, it looks great. Hugs P xxx

Wendy said...

Very feminine pretty card! I bought some Frantage from the show too but haven't tried it yet... Great 'man' card too! xx