Followers

Friday 15 March 2013

15th March

Over the past couple of days I've had a bit of an experiment! Double sided sticky with stamped acetate on one side and glitter on the other for the fairy's wings, masks, alcohol inks and reflections. Sometimes I find that I re-discover old techniques, or have a go at doing things I'd previously given up on. Anyway a journey of adventure! Anything to forget the gyp my back is giving me at the mo. Also I've sent off for my ticket to the stamp and scrapbook show at Alexandra Palace, a day spent there with Eileen and her friends is one of the happiest of the year!

The bright one with the alcohol inks uses that amazing stamp from Rhyn's Designs. The fairy is of course from Lavinia. The mask was a freebie from a magazine an I can't remember where the bird came from.







5 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are all fabulous! The colour on the first one is awesome and the drops look so cool! The Lavinia fairy is gorgeous! A brilliant selection of work! xx

Wendy said...

Lovely cards Melissa! Love the Lavinia one with the trees, great reflection! xx

Karen said...

Lovely Melissa, particularly like the reflection one. Hope your back is feeling better. You have reminded me that I need to send off for our tickets! Kx

Pauline Butcher said...

Gorgeous cards Melissa, and lovely techniques, I can't pick a favorite, they are all fab. Hugs P xxx

Eileen said...

I't so good to see you making and blogging so often ... great selection of cards again here. Love the reflections and the first card with full on colours is a real wow!
I hope that back of yours stops giving you so much pain very soon. xxxxxxxx